1. How to make a complaint
Complaints can often be a result of a misunderstanding which can often be resolved quickly by providing further information. As such in the first instance we would always like the opportunity to discuss any concerns over the telephone, please call 0800 324 7011.
If we are unable to resolve your concerns to your satisfaction then please put your complaint in writing. You can email email@example.com. Post to IVA.com Group, Global House, 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5AD.
2. What we do when we receive a Complaint
On receipt of a complaint from any source the details are passed to our Complaints Officer for acknowledging and further investigation. If the Complaints Officer is the person being complained about the details of the complaint will be passed to another person who is more senior or equally senior to the Complaints Officer.
All complaints will be acknowledged as soon as possible and in any event within 5 business days of receiving the original complaint. This acknowledgement will either be in writing or by email.
4. Review Process
Within 4 weeks of receiving the initial complaint will contact you either in writing or by email with either a final response or an explanation of why further investigation is necessary.
In exceptional circumstances where extensive further investigations are necessary, then within eight weeks of the initial complaint we will contact you again by letter/email either with a final response or a full explanation:
- Setting out why the matter is still unresolved.
- Giving a full summary of our investigation to date and explain why we have not been able to conclude the matter. Also indicating when we expect to be able to give you a final response.
- Explaining that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman if you are unhappy with the delay.
5. Final Response
Once the investigation is completed then our Complaints Officer will send you a Final Response by letter or email with an appraisal of the matter and outlining our offer to settle the matter if appropriate. This will be within 8 weeks of receiving the initial complaint.
Any compensation we offer to resolve the complaint will be a fair offer taking all the facts into account. A settlement may include:
- A written apology
- An offer to put the thing complained about right
- Financial compensation
7. Financial Ombudsman Service
If you are not satisfied after receiving the final response from us, then you have the right to make a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within 6 months of the final response.Contact - The Financial Ombudsman Service:
- South Quay Plaza 183 Marsh Wall London E14 9SR
- Tel: 0800 023 4567 or 020 7964 0500 (this number may be cheaper for calls from some mobile phones and other networks)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk